Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos.
You can cook Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos
- You need 1 1/4 lbs of large uncooked prawns, deshelled and deveined.
- Prepare 1/2 of small sweet onion chopped.
- You need 1 of large jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- You need 1/2 (7 Oz) of can Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- It’s 1 of small can diced green chiles.
- It’s 1 tbs of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare of for the toppings.
- Prepare of Street taco tortillas.
- It’s of refried beans.
- It’s of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of lime wedges.
Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos instructions
- Add a very small amount of oil to a frying pan. Add onion and jalapeño. Saute for 4-5 minutes..
- In a blender, blend Chipotle and adobo until smooth. Add to the frying pan with diced green chiles and tobasco..
- When sauce gets bubbly. Add prawns. Cook 3-4 minutes until prawns are done..
- In another frying pan, heat a small amount of oil. Fry tortillas a few seconds on each side..
- Plate tortillas. Spread on beans. Then prawn mix. Top with desired toppings. Serve and enjoy.