Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil!.
This Tasty Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil! using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil!
- You need 150 grams of ● Boiled soy beans.
- You need 1 of carrot ● Carrot (medium).
- You need 1/2 of ● Burdock.
- You need 1/2 bag of ● Konnyaku.
- It’s 3 of sheets ● Kombu for dashi stock (dried).
- It’s 200 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil! step by step
- Take all the ● ingredients (except for the soy beans) and cut into 2 cm sized pieces. The dried kombu get bigger when you boil them it so it's probably better to cut them into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the ● and ★ ingredients into a pot and boil. Wait a little bit and remove from heat and let cool once you think the flavors have settled in..
- Once cool, place in the refrigerator to chill and it's done!.
- Here's an extra photo!.