Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy).
This Yummy Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) using 9 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy)
- It’s of key ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 kg of pork belly cuts (menudo cuts).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 3 piece of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of medium size onions.
- Prepare 2 piece of tomatoes medium size.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bagoong (sauteed shrimp paste).
Pork with Bagoong (Binagoongan Baboy) step by step
- In a hot pan with cooking oil, quickly stir fry onions, tomatoes and garlic in high heat..
- Turn to medium heat and add pork menudo cuts. Stir until slightly brown..
- Add warm water and let it boil to cook the pork until tender. About 10 min. Do not let the water evaporate completely..
- When boiling and pork is tender, add sugar to taste and shrimp paste or bagoong. Mix well..
- Cover pan and let simmer for another 5 min..
- Add a pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional). Turn to high heat and quickly stir fry for about 1min..
- Best serve with hot rice..