Chicken and Pork Adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Adobo is the signature dish of the Philippines. Discover the yummy flavor of Filipino Pork and Chicken Adobo. Season pork and chicken with salt and pepper and place in a stock pot. This Delicious Chicken and Pork Adobo using 14 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pork Adobo
- Prepare of Chicken cut up into parts.
- You need cubes of Pork cut into.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Chopped ginger.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Liquid seasoning.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Bay leafs.
Rub with crushed garlic and torn bay leaf, and coat with vinegar and soy sauce. I'm part Filipino and this recipe needs several changes. It's an easy dish to prepare and cooks in under an hour. For pork adobo, I usually use pork.
Chicken and Pork Adobo step by step
- Marinate chicken n pork the. Set aside chop garlic, onions, and ginger. Taste marinade to your liking.
- In hot pan with oil fry aromatics until garlic and ginger becomes fragrant then cook meat arrange meat like chicken on one side then pork on the other but don’t over crowd. Cook meat until brown then simmer add bay leaves continue to simmer for 45 min until all meat is tender but not mooshy.
- When cook remove bay leaves then transfer to serving bowl then serve with hot rice..
How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.