This Tasty Carolina Tilapia using 12 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Carolina Tilapia
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Fresh Tilapia.
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need 1 box of Brown Rice Pilaf.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 4 pinch of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 2 pinch of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Adobo Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 3 pinch of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salsa.
Carolina Tilapia instructions
- Turn oven to 350°F..
- Place tilapia fillets in glass oven pan..
- Slice and squeeze fresh lime juice on both sides of fillets..
- Put 1 tablespoon of sesame oil on each fillet. Sprinkle 1 1/2 pinch of adobo seasoning and 1/2 pinch of chili powder on both sides of fillets..
- Prep asparagus, put asparagus on a oiled sheet pan. Place olive oil over asparagus. Sprinkle garlic seasoning over asparagus. Place butter over asparagus..
- Prep rice in a medium sauce pan, bring 1 and 3/4 cup water and 2 tblespoon olive oil to a boil, then add rice and put on simmer..
- Put tilapia in oven for 30 minutes or until internal temp is around 145°F. Place asparagus in oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- While rice simmers, stir in 4 pinches of old bay seasoning..
- Place asparagus under the tilapia fillet on plate, add rice on side and serve fillets with a splash of salsa on top. Enjoy..