Pancit Miki (Pancit Abra).
You can cook Pancit Miki (Pancit Abra) using 16 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pancit Miki (Pancit Abra)
- You need of Karne.
- You need 1/2 kg of pork or chicken breast.
- It’s 2 large of garlic heads.
- Prepare 14 grams of ginisa mix (ajinomoto).
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 100 grams of powdered anatto seeds (atchuete powder).
- It’s 3 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 8 of chicken broth cubes (knorr).
- You need 1/2 cup of baggoong (anchovy paste).
- You need 1 kg of egg noodles.
- You need of Others.
- It’s 1 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of chopped onion leeks.
Pancit Miki (Pancit Abra) step by step
- Boil meat in water until tender. Add 2 cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon salt..
- Set aside meat from water then chop meat into small pieces. Set aside the broth for future use..
- Mince garlic. Fry in oil until golden brown..
- Set aside fried garlic then add the boiled meat. Add ginisa mix and salt to taste..
- Set aside meat and add the boiling water..
- Add chicken broth cubes and baggoong. Bring to boil..
- Put egg noodles. Separate the noodles from the soup when cooked..
- For serving: Put noodles in a bowl. Add karne. Add one piece sliced boiled egg. Pour soup. Top with fried garlic and onion leeks..
- Best with chili and add vinegar (optional)..