The Devil's Shrimp.
You can cook The Devil's Shrimp using 16 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of The Devil's Shrimp
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 can of chipotles in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of dish.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of colored bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushroom, sliced.
- You need 2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
The Devil's Shrimp instructions
- Liquify sauce ingredients in a blender..
- Bring the sauce to a boil in a small pot and reduce heat..
- In a large pan bring oil to medium high and add chopped onions..
- Once onions are soft, add the peppers and mushrooms..
- After the peppers are 2/3 cooked, add the sauce, shrimp and cilantro..
- Cook until the shrimp are just done..