Special Bruschetta Tilapia. Bruschetta Tilapia Recipe- Healthy, Fresh, & Easy. Tender tilapia fillets topped with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic and melted vermont cheddar cheese! Bruschetta Tilapia (Fish) Recipe. (Here is a sneak peak recipe from my upcoming healthy e-cookbook).
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. Should Bruschetta be Served Warm or Cold? You can cook Special Bruschetta Tilapia using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Special Bruschetta Tilapia
- It’s 2 lb of Tilapia (about 11 pieces).
- You need 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Fresh Cilantro or Recao.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s of Adobo.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
What makes all the difference is that toasted crunch of the outer bread and chewy insides as you bite down on the refreshing antipasto. Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Special Bruschetta Tilapia instructions
- To make marinade, Chop up your grape tomatoes (you can use a can of diced tomatoes or do it yourself instead). Chop your Cilantro or Recao. ADD to a bowl, along with your other ingredients. (4 tsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 3 teaspoon of minces garlic and 4 tsp of oregano.) Mix well. Place into fridge until ready to use..
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Wash and season your tilapia with Adobo and onion powder. Align your tilapia in an aluminum pan. Add your marinade over top. Place into oven until cooked..
- When done Add the Mozzarella cheese overtop your tilapia. Let melt. All Done!!!.
This preparation of Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping is currently my very favorite way to eat fish. You can actually prepare this with any mild white fish (or hey. We love this caprese bruschetta recipe! I think I've succeeded in turning these leftovers into something special. Keyword pork bruschetta, pulled pork appetizers.