You can cook Pancit Sotanghon using 16 simple ingredients and 13 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pancit Sotanghon
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots cut into strips.
- You need 1 of small red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions cut into 1 inch parts.
- It’s 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pork sliced into small cubes.
- You need 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy aauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of sotanghong noodles.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare of Calamansi for desired taste.
Pancit Sotanghon step by step
- In a large pot boil chicken meat until cooked then set aside both chicken and broth.
- Let it cool off then shred chicken into strips and set aside.
- Cut all vegetables and set aside.
- Take chicken broth and place noodles and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles and save chicken broth then set aside noodles and broth.
- Take a pan or wok, pour oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and pork and sauté for 5-7 minuted.
- Add bell pepper, cabbage, and carrots and cook for 3-4 more minutes then set asise.
- In a different pot or wok pour in chicken broth and boil then add chicken bouillon cubes and stir.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix everything thoroughly and add cooked noodles and vegetables.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with calamansi or onions! Enjoy!.