Filipino Sweet Spaghetti.
You can cook Filipino Sweet Spaghetti using 19 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Sweet Spaghetti
- You need 1 pack of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 of 1b lean ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of red Filipino hot dog sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of large tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of small tomato paste.
- You need 3 of small very ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of medium red bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of small onions chopped.
- You need 1 head of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large bottle of jufran banana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of chili pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (optional).
- Prepare of Add salt as necessary for taste but not required.
Filipino Sweet Spaghetti instructions
- Put 5 cups of water in a pasta pot and boil one bag or box of spaghetti noodles adding 1/8 stick of butter so the noodles won't stick together. Make sure u don't over cook the noodles. Drain when cooked and set aside.
- Cut all tomatoes and red peppers, hot dogs, mushrooms and set aside.
- Take a large pot add oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions together.
- Add ground beef and sauté until meat is brown in color then add hot dogs.
- Add tomatoes, red pepper, and mushrooms and cooks for 5-8 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste and jufran sauce and stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder and stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water if necessary and taste. Stir and cook for 15 more minutes then let it sit and simmer on low heat for 10 more minutes.
- Add sauce to noodles! Beat with some cheese! Enjoy!.