Salmon and Potato Simmered in Yogurt.
You can cook Salmon and Potato Simmered in Yogurt using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon and Potato Simmered in Yogurt
- You need 2 slice of Fresh salmon.
- It’s 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 5 of to 6 Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 180 grams of ◎ Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Salmon and Potato Simmered in Yogurt step by step
- Take the bones out of the salmon if necessary, and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Peel the skin from the potato and first cut into half, then into 5 mm thick slices. Put into a bowl of water for about 5 minutes, then drain..
- Take off the blossom ends from the cherry tomatoes and cut in half. Mix the ◎ ingredients together..
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Coat the salmon and potatoes in cake flour and add to the pan. Stir fry over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the cherry tomatoes and ◎ ingredients. Cover the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat..
- Taste and add some salt and pepper if you like. Sprinkle in the pizza cheese and cover it up again and turn off the heat. Let the cheese melt in the residual heat..
- Dish it up. Add some parsley if you like..