Corned Tuna Sisig.
This Yummy Corned Tuna Sisig using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Corned Tuna Sisig
- You need 1 can of San Marino corned tuna.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 pc of Onion.
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Finger chillies.
- It’s 1 pc of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp. of Oyster sauce.
- You need 3-5 tsp. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tsp. of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of Some salt.
- Prepare 4 pcs of calamansi.
Corned Tuna Sisig step by step
- Add oil in the pan and sauté the garlic until brown and crisp. Get some browned garlic for garnishing..
- Put in San Marino Corned tuna and gradually add the water turning the heat high..
- Add the oyster sauce,mix well and then add the egg. Make sure to beat it. Just continue mixing it and add the mayonnaise. Lower the heat..
- For finale add all the garnishing, onion, garlic and chillies! Sprinkle some salt and pepper (optional). Squeeze the calamansi and voila ready to serve!.