For Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix.
You can have For Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix using 14 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of For Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix
- It’s 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of Burdock root.
- You need 30 of to 40 grams Lotus root.
- It’s 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated in water.
- It’s 2 of pieces Aburaage.
- It’s 400 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of The sushi rice:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Salt.
- Prepare 3 of rice cooker cups – 480 ml ●Uncooked rice.
For Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix instructions
- Shred the vegetables. Slice the lotus root thinly and cut into quarter rounds (the photo doesn't show the lotus root.).
- Add enough dashi stock to the soaking liquid from the dried shiitake mushrooms to make it 2 cups (400 ml) in total. Add 3 tablespoons of sake, 3 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. Simmer the vegetables in this liquid..
- Cook over high heat, watching it so that it doesn't burn. Cover with a drop lid or otoshibuta, and simmer until there's no liquid left in the pan. If you are freezing this, let it cool down, transfer to a storage container with an airtight lid, and freeze..
- When the simmered ingredients have cooled, mix with the cooked rice and combined sushi vinegar using a cut-and-fold motion. Top with your favorite toppings..
- I made this using salt instead of soy sauce for someone with a wheat allergy..
- I made this with wakame seaweed rice + denbu (shredded cooked cod dyed pink) rice. This is hishi-mochi style (cut into a diamond shape).
- I made little hina doll shaped onigiri rice balls, one for each child..