Simmered Tuna & Daikon Radish.
This Delicious Simmered Tuna & Daikon Radish using 8 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Tuna & Daikon Radish
- You need 200 grams of Skin, bones and offcuts of tuna.
- You need 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Cloudy water left from washed rice (if you have it)..
Simmered Tuna & Daikon Radish step by step
- Cut the daikon radish to your liking. Parboil it for about 5 to 10 minutes in the cloudy water left from washed rice if you have it. Drain the water away..
- Slice the ginger thinly. Add the daikon radish and all the ingredients in a pot and heat it up. Skim the scum off. Boil until the broth is reduced to about half..