Juicy and Delicious Inarizushi.
This Tasty Juicy and Delicious Inarizushi using 18 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy and Delicious Inarizushi
- It’s 5 of sheets Aburaage.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Japanese dashi stock.
- It’s 200 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 180 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet sticky rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Vinegar.
- You need 1 of ★Carrot.
- You need 1 of ★Lotus root.
- You need 1 of ★Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Prepare 1 of ★Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
Juicy and Delicious Inarizushi instructions
- Cut aburaage into halves, and pour boiling water over remove excess oil..
- Add aburaage from Step 1 and ☆ ingredients in a pot and cover with an otoshibuta (drop lid), then simmer over low heat. When the water is reduced, chill in the fridge..
- Simmer ★ vegetables and seasonings until water is gone, and chill in a fridge..
- Mix the white rice and sweet sticky rice, and cook until still a bit firm..
- Add the Step 4 rice with ○ sushi vinegar and Step 3 in a bowl, and mix them with a cutting motion..
- Stuff Step 5 rice mixture into the Step 2 aburaage pockets, and sprinkle with sesame seeds, and you're done!!.