Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce.
This Tasty Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce
- It’s 500 grams of Beef tendons.
- You need 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- You need 200 grams of Lotus root.
- You need 1 of packet Shirataki.
- You need 1 small of piece Kombu for dashi stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce step by step
- The ingredients are pictured here. Add the beef tendons to a pot of water, blanch for 15 minutes, then cut into bite-size pieces. Or you could buy pre-blanched beef tendons..
- Thickly cut the daikon radish and the lotus root into quarters. Cut the shirataki into bite-size lengths. Put all the ingredients and seasonings except for the green onions and the ginger into the pressure cooker..
- Heat until the indicator pin on the pressure cooker pops up, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat. After the pressure cooker cools off, remove the lid and simmer to reduce the sauce. Add the grated ginger..
- Arrange green onions on top and it's ready to be served!.