Chikuzen-ni Made in a Jiffy with a Pressure Cooker.
You can have Chikuzen-ni Made in a Jiffy with a Pressure Cooker using 15 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Chikuzen-ni Made in a Jiffy with a Pressure Cooker
- You need 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- You need 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Burdock root.
- Prepare 1 of section Lotus root.
- It’s 1/2 of Konnyaku.
- You need 4 of Green beans (or snow peas).
- Prepare 6 of to 8 Frozen taro root.
- It’s 100 ml of ★ Dashi stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★ Cooking sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
Chikuzen-ni Made in a Jiffy with a Pressure Cooker step by step
- Put the dried shiitake and water in a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 minute, then cool. Cut off root end of shiitake, then thinly slice..
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces, then marinate in soy sauce and mirin seasoning..
- Chop the carrot and konnyaku into bite-sizes. Chop the burdock root and lotus root into bite-sizes, then soak separately in water with vinegar (not listed in ingredients). Parboil the green beans in water with a pinch of salt, then chop in half..
- Put a little vegetable oil in a pressure cooker, heat, add ingredients, then sauté. When evenly coated in oil, add the ★ seasonings, cover with a lid, then heat on high..
- When the pressure gauge rises, reduce to low heat, then cook for 4 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally. When the pressure gauge drops, open the lid, then simmer to your liking. Transfer to a dish, then add the green beans..