Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce.
This Delicious Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce using 14 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce
- It’s 2 of Bone-in chicken legs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Dashi soy sauce (soy sauce premixed with dashi).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of ☆ Grated garlic.
- You need of For the garnish (for example).
- You need 100 grams of Lotus root.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 head of Broccoli.
Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce step by step
- Mix all the ☆ ingredients together in a bowl..
- Prick the back (not the skin side) of the chicken leg several times with a fork. Make an incision along the leg bone..
- Put the chicken and the mixed ☆ ingredients into a resealable bag and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. ＊Turn over the bag occasionally to allow the marinade to permeate the chicken legs..
- Pre-heat the oven to 230℃. Line the oven tray with parchment paper and arrange the chicken legs with the skin sides up. Roast for 10 minutes..
- Flip over the chicken legs and roast for a further 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile transfer the marinade from the bag into a sauce pan. Reduce the marinade over a low heat..
- Turn over the chicken legs again and brush the reduced marinade evenly all over. Return to the oven to roast for a further 10 minutes. ＊Roasting time altogether is 40 minutes..
- The shiny-looking chicken legs are now done..
- ＊By the way…if you want to roast the vegetables together.
- Slice the lotus root and potatoes into 1-cm thickness and microwave at 600w for about 4 minutes. Microwave the broccoli for 2 minutes. ＊I use a Lukue silicon dish for doing this..
- Arrange the vegetables from step 10 and chicken legs on an oven tray. Roast in an oven pre-heated to 230℃ with the skin sides up for 20 minutes and turn over to roast for a further 20 minutes. Brush the skin sides with the marinade and roast for a further 10 minutes..