Simmered Hijiki Packed with Nutrients.
This Perfect Simmered Hijiki Packed with Nutrients using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Simmered Hijiki Packed with Nutrients
- Prepare 20 grams of Hijiki dried seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 30 grams of Lotus root.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Beans.
Simmered Hijiki Packed with Nutrients instructions
- Rehydrate the hijiki to soften, then drain. Mince the carrots..
- Slice the lotus root into thin wedges, place in vinegar water, and remove any scum..
- Lightly mix the the aburaage in boiling water. Wring out, then mince..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan and quickly cook the vegetables. Then add the hijiki and the aburaage. Cook until it wilts..
- Add the dashi stock and the sake. Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat. Add the sugar and mirin and boil for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce and continue to simmer until the stock has cooked off, mixing occasionally..
- If you boil it after adding the soy sauce, the aburaage will become too salty, so taste it frequently, and turn off the heat when it's to your liking, then let it cool..