Macrobiotic Oden Made Simple with a Rice Cooker.
You can have Macrobiotic Oden Made Simple with a Rice Cooker using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Oden Made Simple with a Rice Cooker
- Prepare 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- You need 2 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 4 of Kombu (tied and soaked in water to extract the dashi stock).
- You need 1 of packet Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 5 of cm Lotus root.
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Oden ingredients such as aburaage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Rice malt (or whatever sugar variety).
- It’s 1 tsp of Kombu tea (if available).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 300 ml of Water (preferably use the broth from the tied kombu).
Macrobiotic Oden Made Simple with a Rice Cooker step by step
- Boil the shirataki mushrooms in hot water with a little less than 1/4 teaspoon salt, and skim out he scum (if you're not in a hurry, sauté in a frying pan until they sizzle to increase the Yang element)..
- Cut the veggies into bite-sizes..
- Add the shiitake from Step 1 to the rice cooker along with the kombu, daikon radish, potatoes, burdock root, carrots, lotus root, oden ingredients, and flavoring broth, and switch on the rice cooker!.
- Add the ingredients that fall apart easily such as the mochi kinchaku (rice cakes in aburaage) after the rice cooking mode has finished and switches over to warming mode (about 30 minutes prior to serving) to let the flavors absorb..
- Use the leftover broth to make Stewed Okaraor use it to cook rice. Give it a try! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155960-rich-cooked-okara-stewed-okara.