Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce. Salmon and Black Sesame Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls)The Kitchn. Buri daikon is a popular Japanese fish dish eaten during winter, and is enjoyed widely across the country. Sanma-no-nitsuke is a popular Japanese fish recipe for autumn.
The simmering sauce for Japanese braised fish is often a combination of staple ingredients in Japanese cooking which includes soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar. The flavor profile of the sauce is primarily soy, but depending on the chef, the sweetness of the nitsuke varies. Japanese cuisine is unique, varied, exciting and delicious. You can cook Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce using 17 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce
- Prepare 300 g of fish (swordfish).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grind ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Katakuri starch or any starch.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- It’s 50 g of lotus root.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 50 g of Maitake mushroom.
- It’s of Daikon Radish sauce.
- You need 300 g of Daikon Radish.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder(Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Katakuri starch.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of water.
Tempura are pieces or slices of meat, fish Tempura can be eaten by itself (perhaps with a little grated daikon and a small dish of tsuyu for. Oden is a comforting Japanese winter food with fish cakes, egg, octopus, and fish balls in a flavorful dashi. The combination of rice, daikon (white radish) and aburaage (fried thin tofu) in daikon gohan is just perfect. Rice with White Radish (Daikon Takikomi Gohan) is another mixed rice recipe similar to Shimeji Gohan (Rice with Shimeji Mushrooms) but the soy sauce flavour of the rice is slightly stronger.
Japanese Fried Fish with Daikon sauce instructions
- Mix soy sauce, ginger and sugar, and spread on fish both side..
- Cut carrot, lotus root, green pepper and mushroom..
- Fry vegetables in 1cm deep oil pan..
- Coat fish with starch and fry in oil pan..
- Peel the skin and grind Daikon Radish.
- Bring to boil 400ml water and seasoning, after boil put ground Daikon Radish.
- Mix starch with water and put it in boiling Daikon sauce to make thick and boil for a few minutes..
- Dish fried fish and vegetables. Pour Daikon sauce on it..
- Today's dinner.
Deep-fried fish with An Sauce. agezakana no yasai ankake. Pour in the seasonings for the an sauce. When it comes to a boil, stir in the potato starch dissolved in water. Japanese fried rice is Ben's go to dish when he wants to make something quick and delicious. The flavors, although quite subtle, are fragrant and very comforting.