You can have Vegetarian Misonara using 12 easy ingredients and 17 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Misonara
- You need 3 of servings spaghetti.
- Prepare 3 tbs of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 piece of lotus root.
- Prepare 2 pieces of oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 stalk of scallion.
- You need 1/2 cup of – graded parmigiana cheese.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- You need 2 of yellow egg yolk.
- You need 1 cup of pasta cooked water.
- It’s 2 tbs of – miso.
- It’s of black pepper.
Vegetarian Misonara instructions
- Prepare the water for cooking pasta. Please remember to add salt. I use 22cm le creuset pot..
- Peel the skin. Slice some lotus root for the chips. (Very thinly sliced) Chop rest of the lotus roots into small cubes..
- Tear apart the mushrooms into bite size..
- Slice a scallion diagonally. Separate green and white parts..
- Mix cheese and eggs in one bowl..
- Once cooking water is boiled, start cook your spaghetti. Cooking time -3 mins. E.g. if cooking time is 10mins, cook 7 mins..
- Prepare sauce..
- Make lotus root chips. Heat the pan and pour some oil to fry lotus root. Once it’s crispy take those out. Set aside..
- In same pan, add chopped lotus roots and cook them until crispy. These will give you the burnt bacon bits..
- After lotus roots are crisped, add mushrooms and white parts of scallion and cook throughly..
- When spaghetti is cooked, keep 1 cup of cooking pasta water and drain. Put spaghetti into egg and cheese batter bowl and mix well until every spaghetti is coated..
- Put pasta water and miso into a pan and stir well until all blended..
- Pour egg coated pasta into the pan and cook until the sauce got thickens..
- Sprinkle some black pepper and green parts of scallion..
- Plate spaghetti and topped with lotus roots chips..
- Bon appetite!.
- Adjust your amount of cheese to your liking. I add 1 cup of graded parmigian cheese..