Miso Simmered Mackerel.
This Perfect Miso Simmered Mackerel using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Simmered Mackerel
- It’s 4 slice of Mackerel.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shiro miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced ginger.
Miso Simmered Mackerel instructions
- Cut the mackerel in half and pour hot water over to remove the odor. Put all the ingredients except for the mackerel in a frying pan. Turn to medium heat..
- Wash the mackerel gently. When the sauce in the frying pan starts boiling, cook the mackerel..
- Spoon the sauce over the mackerel..
- Cover with parchment paper, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat. Take the lid off and cook until the sauce thickens..