Fish Sausage Noppe'i Soup with Plenty of Root Veggies.
You can have Fish Sausage Noppe'i Soup with Plenty of Root Veggies using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Fish Sausage Noppe'i Soup with Plenty of Root Veggies
- Prepare 1 of Fish sausage.
- It’s 1 large of Satoimo (taro root).
- It’s 70 grams of Lotus root.
- It’s 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of Burdock root.
- You need 1 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ● Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water + 2 teaspoons katakuriko Katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1 of Green vegetable to garnish (snow peas, edamame, mitsuba, etc.).
Fish Sausage Noppe'i Soup with Plenty of Root Veggies instructions
- Peel the vegetables, and roughly chop into bite-sized pieces. Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in 100 ml of lukewarm water to reconstitute, then chop these into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Put the water and shiitake soaking liquid in a sauce pan, add the ● ingredients and vegetables, then heat (as I prefer lotus root on the firm side, I add it later)..
- When the vegetables become tender, add the sausage cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Thicken the soup with the katakuriko slurry, then it's done. Add green vegetables to garnish. I sprinkled parboiled edamame..