Tuna and Nagaimo Yam Diced Steak.
This Perfect Tuna and Nagaimo Yam Diced Steak using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna and Nagaimo Yam Diced Steak
- Prepare 60 grams of Tuna (sashimi quality).
- Prepare 60 grams of Nagaimo yam.
- It’s 1 of Lotus Root (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of White leek and mizuna greens.
- It’s 1 of optional Sudachi (a citrus fruit) juice.
Tuna and Nagaimo Yam Diced Steak step by step
- Dice the tuna and nagaimo yam (including the skin), and marinate in the ☆ ingredients for about 30 minutes..
- Cut lotus root and garlic into very thin slices, and fry in oil (excluded from the recipe) until they become crispy. Lightly sprinkle with salt (excluded from the recipe), and set the lotus root aside..
- Strain the excess sauce from Step 1 in a sieve. Melt the butter in the pan. Once the pan is thoroughly heated, add the tuna and nagaimo yam at once, then fry until browned..
- Serve on top of the lotus root, and top with shredded white leek. Warm up the Step 3 marinade sauce, lightly simmer, and pour on top. Garnish with the fried garlic..