Grated Lotus Root Soup.
You can cook Grated Lotus Root Soup using 10 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Grated Lotus Root Soup
- Prepare 400 grams of Lotus root.
- It’s 200 grams of Prawns.
- You need 1 of Burdock root.
- You need 1500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of less than 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Kombu based dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 200 ml of Young green scallion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
Grated Lotus Root Soup step by step
- Peel the prawns and devein. Grate the lotus root. Slice the burdock root thinly or shred finely..
- Fry the prepared prawns in sesame oil. After the colour of the prawns changes, add the burdock root and fry..
- Take Step 2 out of the pan and fry the grated lotus root in the same pan. After it starts to thicken, continue to fry and stir for about 2 minutes over low to medium heat. Return Step 2 into the pan and add water. After bringing to the boil, skim off the scum from the surface and cook for about 20 minutes..
- Add the konbu based dashi stock and tofu and bring to a boil. Taste and season with salt. Transfer to the serving dish, garnish with scallion and serve with yuzu pepper paste..