✽Easy Simmered Mackerel in White Miso✽.
This Appetizing ✽Easy Simmered Mackerel in White Miso✽ using 9 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of ✽Easy Simmered Mackerel in White Miso✽
- You need 4 of to 5 slices Raw mackerel.
- It’s of For the broth:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Grated ginger (pre-grated is fine).
- Prepare 200 ml of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 3 tbsp of White miso.
✽Easy Simmered Mackerel in White Miso✽ instructions
- Wash the surface of the mackerel skin and drain it with a paper towel. Combine all the broth ingredients in a pot and mix well until the white miso dissolves..
- Add the mackerel and simmer. Skim the scum off when it simmers. Cover with a piece of aluminium foil and cook over low to medium heat..
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Keep simmering until the broth has thickened..