Lotus Root Kinpira Stir-fry A Delicious Staple Side Dish.
You can have Lotus Root Kinpira Stir-fry A Delicious Staple Side Dish using 9 simple ingredients and 12 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Lotus Root Kinpira Stir-fry A Delicious Staple Side Dish
- You need 150 grams of Lotus root.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper (cut into round slices).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Lotus Root Kinpira Stir-fry A Delicious Staple Side Dish instructions
- Peel the lotus root, cut it in quarters lengthwise, and slice thinly. Soak it in water with a little vinegar, change the water once and drain..
- Put some sesame oil in a frying pan and lightly stir-fry the red pepper. Add the lotus root and stir-fry over high heat..
- Add in the ★ ingredients and the dashi stock granules. Stir-fry until most of the moisture has evaporated off..
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with toasted white sesame seeds..
- You can also cut the lotus root it in 2 mm thick round slices, before stir-frying..
- Add julienned carrots to make it more colorful and to increase the volume. Konnyaku is also a nice addition..
- "Simmered Chicken and Konnyaku".
- "Simmered Chicken Wings with Daikon Radish""Braised Pork Belly with Daikon Radish" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147195-simple-simmered-daikon-radish-pork-belly https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155459-stewed-chicken-wings-and-daikon.
- Tastes good with meat added. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155833-minced-pork-and-lotus-root-stir-fry-for-one-more-dish.
- "Lotus Root and Burdock Root Kinpira" Recipe D : 2391912 "Salt-flavored Lotus Root Kinpira" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152459-lotus-root-salt-kinpira-for-obento.
- I recommend "Teriyaki Lotus Root" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147166-teriyaki-lotus-root.
- Teriyaki sauce is also great to make ahead and have on hand. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148304-easy-convenient-teriyaki-sauce.