Sweet & Salty Lotus Root Cheese Patties. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet, Low German sööt, Dutch zoet, German süß, Danish sød. The Sweet – Official North American Website. This Yummy Sweet & Salty Lotus Root Cheese Patties using 10 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sweet & Salty Lotus Root Cheese Patties
- You need 400 grams of Lotus root.
- It’s 50 grams of Shelled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 30 grams of Processed cheese.
- It’s 10 grams of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Sweet & Salty Lotus Root Cheese Patties step by step
- Roughly mince the scallion and shrimp. Cut the cheese into 6-7mm cubes..
- Peel the lotus root and cut into 3cm cubes. Put into a food processor and blend until it becomes a paste..
- Lightly wring out the moisture from the lotus root. Don't squeeze it out too much..
- Put the lotus root, salt, and katakuriko into a bowl and mix together well. Then add the shrimp, cheese, and scallion. Roughly mix it all together..
- Divide Step 4 into 4 portions and form each portion into round patties..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add Step 5 and slowly pan-fry both sides on medium heat..
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, and mirin, add to the frying pan in Step 6, and simmer it to blend the flavor into the lotus root patties..
- You can enjoy these as a dinner side dish, as a snack for drinking, or in your bento!.