An Easy and Quick Dish! Crispy Lotus Root Steak.
You can cook An Easy and Quick Dish! Crispy Lotus Root Steak using 10 easy ingredients and 13 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of An Easy and Quick Dish! Crispy Lotus Root Steak
- Prepare 150 grams of Lotus root.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Bonito based dashi stock granules.
- It’s of Garnishing.
- You need 1 of Aonori.
- You need 1 of Chirimen jako.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite sauce.
An Easy and Quick Dish! Crispy Lotus Root Steak step by step
- Slice the lotus root into 7-8 mm thick rounds..
- Microwave for about 2 minutes..
- Pour on the ● ingredients and allow the lotus to absorb the flavors..
- Coat the lotus root in katakuriko. Like this..
- Heat a frying pan and add about 1 mm oil..
- Brown evenly over medium heat..
- Turn over the lotus roots to brown both sides..
- Sprinkle on aonori, chirimen jako, then drizzle on your favorite sauce, and serve! They are seasoned in marinade, so you can also leave out the sauce..
- Another easy recipe from the Kojima household! Gyoza with Wiener Sausages and Shiso Leaves. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147140-easy-sausage-and-shiso-leaf-gyoza.
- Also try this Lotus Root and Tarako Saladfrom my easy and quick recipe series. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147134-easy-and-quick-lotus-root-and-tarako-salad.
- This mayonnaise and ponzu sauce dish is also easy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147132-chikuwa-and-cabbage-stir-fried-in-mayonnaise-and-ponzu.
- Here's another one from the quick recipe series: Peperoncino and Tofu;. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147133-easy-and-quick-dish-tofu-peperoncino.
- And this is a staple! Our family's kimpira with a slight twist.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147130-a-treasured-recipe-my-kimpira-burdock-root.