Gomoku Chirashizushi. Enjoy Chirashizushi sushi in no time with MIZKAN Gomoku Chirashizushi Sushi Mix Base. Simply mix this base to boiled rice and serve it with your favorite sashimi, egg and. Individually served Chirashizushi – chirashi don.
Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and. Gomoku Chirashi Zushi (sushi on a plate with toppings) Inari Zushi (rice fried tofu bean pouch). For Gomoku chirashi, sushi rice is mixed with mushrooms, fried tofu, carrots and lotus roots. You can have Gomoku Chirashizushi using 22 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Gomoku Chirashizushi
- You need of [Toppings].
- It’s 1/2 of (approximately 70 g) carrot.
- Prepare 4 of dried shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 50 g of lotus root.
- You need 2 sheets of deep fried tofu.
- It’s 1 tub of koya tofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- You need 250 mL of Dashi : (A).
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce: (A).
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar: (A).
- It’s 200 mL of Liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms: (A).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mirin: (A).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake: (A).
- You need 2 of egg with 1 tbsp starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- It’s of Sakura denbu (mashed and seasoned fish with white flesh, optional).
- You need 8 of boiled prawn.
- Prepare of Snow peas: Adjust to suit your needs (boiled, optional).
- You need of [Sushi Rice].
- Prepare 700 g of uncooked rice.
- It’s 700 mL of water.
- Prepare 80 mL of vinegar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
This Japanese recipe for chirashizushi, also known as scattered sushi, is a special-occasion dish served on plates or in bowls with colorful toppings. Chirashizushi is the simplest, homiest, and most varied form of sushi. If you're averse to raw fish Chirashi literally translates as "scattered," and it refers to the way in which ingredients are laid out. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals.
Gomoku Chirashizushi step by step
- [Ingredients and toppings] Slice boiled prawns into halves..
- Soak shiitake mushrooms and freeze-dried tofu to reconstitute them. If you have a microwave oven, microwave shiitake mushrooms and water for 3 minutes and leave them 15 minutes at room temperature..
- Cut a carrot and some freeze-dried tofu into thin strips. Slice shiitake mushrooms. Slice lotus root into quarter circles. Soak the lotus root in vinegared water to remove bitterness. Then drain the vinegared water..
- Keep 50 mL of the liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms..
- Put [*A] in a pot and add carrot, shiitake mushrooms, freeze-dried tofu, lotus roots and deep-fried tofu in the pot. Boil down over medium heat while sometimes mixing..
- Beat the eggs. Heat a frying pan. Grease it with a few drops oil. Spread the beaten egg over the pan and cook over medium-high heat. Slice the cooked egg into thin strips..
- [Sushi rice] Prepare warm rice. To learn how to cook warm rice, check this page..
- Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar and add to the warm rice. Mix them gently..
- Add the simmered ingredients to the rice and mix them gently..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle sliced egg and denbu. Sprinkle boiled snow peas and prawns..
Mixed Sushi Rice with Beautiful Toppings). The name Chirashizushi comes from the word Chirashi which literally means scattered. Pour les articles homonymes, voir Sushi. Cette page contient des caractères japonais. En cas de problème, consultez Aide:Unicode ou testez votre navigateur.