Simple, Black pasta with shrimp. Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress. A deliciously simple, yet very impressive seafood pasta dish with cream and Parmesan cheese. Bound to rival your favorite restaurant version of the same!
This pasta is truly heaven sent. Buttery, garlicky shrimp tossed in a creamy Parmesan white wine sauce, then folded into a bed of angel hair pasta and topped with fresh herbs—and it's all ready in just shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. You can have Simple, Black pasta with shrimp using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simple, Black pasta with shrimp
- Prepare 500 grams of Black squid-ink pasta.
- You need 500 grams of Shrimp deveined and clean.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Red chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. With the cold weather upon us, it's all about staying in with your sweatpants and cooking. Combining shrimp with other low-fat ingredients makes this a shrimp and pasta recipe that even people who experience heartburn can enjoy since foods high in fat are known causes of heartburn. Angel hair pasta, also called capellini, served with shrimp and a lemon cream sauce with herbs and It's simple.
Simple, Black pasta with shrimp step by step
- In bowl put the clean shrimps and season them with salt, curry, a bit of the chopped garlic and a dash of olive oil..
- In a separate bowl put the remaining oil with the parsley, garlic, red chilli, salt and the lemon juice. Let it rest until the pasta is cooked..
- Boil water to cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking heat a small pan to stir fry the shrimp..
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add the olive oil mixture. Add the shrimps and mix well. Sprinkle some parsley on top..
- Enjoy this recipe! If you don't find the black pasta you can use other pasta if you like..
Stir well and add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Simple garlic and butter shrimp spaghetti is a super quick weeknight meal that is fast food turned fancy! Super delicious, on the table in under half Be sure to use really good quality ingredients: oil, fresh garlic, good pasta and good quality shrimp are imperative for a good tasting dish because there. Shrimp pasta recipe with lemon garlic sauce served with zucchini and tomatoes. Shrimp pasta mixed in a lemon garlic sauce is always a dinner favorite at our house when we crave a lighter meal.