Homemade fresh squid ink pasta with prawns and squid.
You can cook Homemade fresh squid ink pasta with prawns and squid using 22 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Homemade fresh squid ink pasta with prawns and squid
- It’s of For squid ink pasta you need:.
- You need 2 cups of strong flour.
- You need 2 of whole eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 1 of egg yolk (room temperature).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of squid ink.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need of 🍝 or the sauce ingredients you'll need:.
- You need 200 grams of prawns or more if you want, deviened.
- It’s 150 grams of squid, cleaned and cut into,1/4 inc thick.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of tomato concasse at least 7,red.
- You need to taste of Chopped chili, depends how spicy you want.
- You need to taste of Fresh basil leaves.
- It’s of White wine.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of shrimp stock.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato puree.
Homemade fresh squid ink pasta with prawns and squid step by step
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and squid ink. Then set aside..
- Pour flour in a clean work surface, make well,on the center..
- Then slowly mix until incorporate and become slurry like texture..
- This time you can mix the remaining flour and form into a ball. Then knead, for about 5 minutes or until, bouncy when you prick it with your finger..
- Cover with damp cloth or in zip bag, rest for 30 minutes..
- Before flattening the dough make sure its rested for at least 30 minutes..
- Roll out using rolling pin until it fits on your pasta machine. If you use knife it needs a lil work..
- For the sauce:.
- In a pan, saute garlic, onions and chili until fragrant..
- Add prawns and squid, tomato concasse, then season with salt and pepper, sugar. Pour white wine and let simmer for 15 seconds before adding stock and tomato puree,.
- Add basil leaves. Then toss your cooked pasta,.
- Serve with parmesan on top.