Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables.
This Perfect Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables using 18 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables
- It’s of For filling:.
- Prepare 1 lbs of shrimp (peeled and divined).
- You need 1 of zucchini (graded).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (graded).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Garlic (or 2 cloves).
- It’s 2 of green / red pepper(one jalepeno is fine) chopped.
- Prepare 1 of dry onion (chopped).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For sauce :.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheese (I used cheddar).
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce (optional).
- You need 4 of tortillas.
Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables instructions
- Grade zucchini, carrots, chop garlic (if you use one) Melt 1 tbs butter in a pan, add onion sauté add garlic, let them be tender, add salt pepper, hot sauce (optional) add zucchini and carrots, cook about 5 mins. Until their juice is gone, 1/2 tsp parsley, stir 2 mins. set aside prepare your ingredients for sauce: flour, s. cream, broth, butter, garlic powder, parsley (I used dry).
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a pan, cook shrimp about 2 mins. After they are cooled to handle peel and chop them. Add into zucchini mixture, stir 1 mins. Remove from heat until you finish making your sauce..
- Melt butter, add flour, stir constantly, don't burn the butter, add broth, when it thickens little add s. Cream stir, (hot sauce if you want it) add cheese stir until gets creamy. Add parsley..
- Once it thickens turn it off, have two spoon of cream to shrimp mixture and stir. Keep aside.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Have two spoon mixture on the middle of tortilla, sprinkle some cheese top of it.
- Fold one side.
- Then the other side over it. Set your oven to 375 F, in a oven safe baking dish pour some sauce bottom of the pan, then place all the filled tortillas.
- Pour some more sauce over them. Cover with aluminum paper and cook 20 mins..
- Don't forget to sprinkle some more parsley before send them oven..
- If you have left over sauce serve with it..