Crispy squid with salted egg. I had the pleasure of dining at one of Sydney's most popular Roti Canai establishments on Friday. Mamak specialises in Malaysian cuisine, in particular its famed roti canai, which are freshly made on the spot and served on a silver-coloured platter with two curries. I would always order salted egg sotong or pork ribs.
Salt and Pepper Squid – This was one of my favorite dishes at Honto's, a restaurant that used to be in Atlanta. It's never been as good anywhere else. These prawns are crunchy, juicy, coated with oats, and crispy strips of egg floss. You can have Crispy squid with salted egg using 13 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Crispy squid with salted egg
- You need 250 gr of squid (cut in ring shape).
- You need 1 of salted egg (yoke only).
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flour (maizena).
- It’s pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 5 of garlic.
- You need 4 of red chili.
- It’s of spring onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
The aroma of cooking butter prawns. Try this deliciously crispy squid served with a garlic dipping sauce. Beef and Spinach-stuffed SquidRecetas del Señor. To make the nori salt, turn on a gas burner.
Crispy squid with salted egg instructions
- Marinade the chop squid with lemon, salt, pepper, sesame oil – 15 minutes.
- Prepare the corn flour, salt, pepper, baking powder.
- Smear the squid into flavoured corn flour, then fry in hot oil. Then set aside.
- Saute the chopped garlic & chili with butter or margarine.
- Pour the oyster sauce then spring onion in..
- Mix the salted egg (yoke) with water then pour onto the saute sauce until it bubbling.
- Fried squid in to the sauce..
Scatter with the nori salt to taste and serve with. Crispy squid in a light batter, tossed with spring onion chilli and salt. Clean the squid, remove the tentacles, bone (looks like a plastic rod) and any skin or membranes. Using only the white flesh cut along one side of each pouch and open out flat. Excellent Salted Egg Yok Crispy Squid!