Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth.
This Appetizing Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth
- Prepare 2 lbs of Raw Large Shrimp, peeled & deveined.
- You need 3 heads of Broccoli, cut into florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, thin sliced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 Tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of Chipotle pepper chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of adobo sauce, from Chipotle pepper.
Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth step by step
- Prep broccoli, onions and shrimp, set aside..
- Add olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter to large pan and heat to medium high. Add in broccoli and onions, sautéing until onions are soft. Add in salt, pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to combine..
- Cover pan to steam Broccoli for about 5 minutes..
- Remove lid and add wine, Chipotle and adobo sauce. Turn heat down to medium. Stir and then add raw shrimp tossing and cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add the last 2 Tbsp butter to finish broth. Enjoy!.