Pan fryed strip steak. This fantastic strip steak is the perfect dinner for date night or any special occasion that deserves something extra delicious on the table. A little butter adds richness and keeps the leaner-than-usual beef moist without adding much in the way of total fat. Don't know how to cook steak on the stove?
NY strip is my favorite cut of steak and I prefer it with the bone in because I always feel like it ads more flavor to the steak. Serve with warm mashed potatoes or fries. Cook your strip steaks like the steakhouses do. This Tasty Pan fryed strip steak using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pan fryed strip steak
- It’s 12 oz of strip steak.
- You need 4 of tsps butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of mrs. dash garlic and herb.
Pan sear to brown and then finish cooking the steak in the oven to your taste. The strip steak is a cut from the short loin from a cow which is located behind the rib area with the tenderloin. Also called a New York strip, or a Kansas City strip steak. The technique is the second part of this recipe's genius.
Pan fryed strip steak instructions
- Marainate steak in worcestershire sauce for half hr..
- Melt butter in skillet pan. Season steak in pan. Top with a little bit of butter. Baste with butter. Fry the steak til desired doneness..
- Add sides of mash potatoes and gravy with a vegetable..
Letting the meat come to room temperature before it hits the pan and rest when it's done allows the steak to cook evenly. The New York Strip steak gets its name from the first fine dining restaurant in New York. My New York Strip Steak Recipe: Cast Iron Pan fry and oven finish. It's helpful to bring the steaks to room. Add stir fry vegetables as a side dish to add to the appeal of the meal.