Brad's Cajun tuna steaks.
You can cook Brad's Cajun tuna steaks using 4 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Brad's Cajun tuna steaks
- It’s 1 of tuna steak per serving needed.
- You need of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of sauce from my new Orleans prawn recipe.
Brad's Cajun tuna steaks instructions
- Place tuna steaks on a cutting board. Sprinkle with creole seasoning. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat..
- Place steaks in pan, seasoning side down. Sprinkle other side with seasoning..
- Fry 2 minutes on each side. Keep steaks rare..
- Plate steaks. Drizzle sauce over top. Serve. Enjoy..