Crab or Lobster Bisque.
This Yummy Crab or Lobster Bisque using 15 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crab or Lobster Bisque
- You need 1 lb of Crab Meat or Lobster.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White Wine or Cooking Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Flour.
- It’s 2 cups of Seafood Stock.
- You need 14 oz of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Half & Half.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely Chopped Sweet Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Finely Chopped Celery Stalk.
- It’s 3 oz of Finely Chopped Carrot.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Crab or Lobster Bisque instructions
- Very finely chop the onion, celery & carrot..
- Make sure you get as much of the crab shell out as you can. There are some tips & tricks to doing this that you can look up on Google..
- With a large pot on medium heat, melt butter and then add flour. Stir until roux bubbles..
- Add onion, celery & carrot. Cook/stir until vegetables are soft..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for crab/lobster meat. Stir until you get desired thickness..
- Add crab/lobster meat. Stir and cook long enough for meat to heat up..
- That's it. Serve. Let me know what you think please!.