Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce. Try our Grilled T-Bone Steak with Lemon-Dill Butter & Asparagus recipe. Cooking Essentials: Marinades, Rubs & Sauces. To make Lemon Dill Butter, mix together butter, dill and lemon zest.
You can prepare the bernaise sauce shortly before the steaks go on the grill. Just make sure to keep it warm until it's time to serve. simmer champagne vinegar, wine, lemon juice, tarragon and shallots on medium-high heat. Grilled swordfish with lemon dill aioli sauce. This Delicious Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce using 16 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce
- You need 1 of lg shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need of For the steaks.
- You need 2 (16 Oz) of t-bone steaks.
- Prepare 1 tbs of steak sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 pkg of bernaise sauce mix.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dill weed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of capers.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients. Top with bernaise sauce and serve immediately. This bernaise sauce recipe is one of my most favorite steak sauces ever! And that is not a joke.
Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients for the steak. Marinade steaks in a shallow pan for 45 minutes. Flip steaks half way through.
- Julienne the shallot. Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium low heat. Add shallot and garlic to the pan. Sauté until carmelized. Stir often.
- Mix sour cream and water. Whisk in bernaise sauce packet. Cook in a small saucepan over medium low heat until sauce starts to thicken. Stir constantly. Add lemon juice, dill, and capers. Stir until sauce thickens to a gravy..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks to rare, or desired taste. Plate steaks. Top with bernaise sauce. Garnish with carmelized shallots and a lemon wedge. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
But this bernaise sauce recipe or béarnaise sauce (béarnaise in French) is not an easy one to make. Then also check out my white asparagus with smoked salmon and homemade dill béarnaise sauce! What then to sauce the meat with? An emulsified butter sauce is the perfect answer. And there is no better emulsified butter sauce than the Béarnaise.