Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. Cover each lasagna roll evenly with remaining cream cheese mixture, being sure to cover tops of pasta entirely so they don't dry while baking. Cajun Shrimp Lasagna Roll-ups are wonderfully spicy, rich, and creamy.
As with any lasagna recipe, this one takes a little time and effort, but it is so. If you enjoy Creole and Cajun dishes, you'll love this one. The seasoning and andouille sausage give it a nice kick, and seafood fans will Love the taste. This Perfect Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups using 22 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups
- You need of Lasagna :.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 containers (15 oz.) of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Freshly chopped parsley.
- You need of Shrimp :.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of shrimp.
- Prepare of White Sauce :.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 oz. of block style cream cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
Instead of making roll ups I mixed everything together and make regular lasagna. What a hit with my family! Creamy Lasagna Roll-ups recipe: Try this Creamy Lasagna Roll-ups recipe, or contribute your own. Place, seams-sides down, over sauce in dish.
Creamy Shrimp White Lasagna Roll Ups instructions
- In a large pot, get some salted water boiling for the lasagna noodles. Cook them according to package directions. Once done, drain them and lay them out on some parchment paper. Set them aside..
- While getting the water ready for the noodles, heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the shrimp. Season the shrimp with the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper and cook until pink and opaque all over. When done, remove them to a cutting board and set them aside to cool slightly..
- Return the skillet to the burner and add the cream, butter and cream cheese. Whisk together until everything is smooth and incorporated. Then whisk in the seasonings, the garlic and the cheese. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, until thickened. Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, pinch of salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Coarsely chop the shrimp and stir it into the ricotta mixture..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" pan with foil. Ladle about 1/2 a cup of the white sauce over the bottom of the baking pan and spread it out. Working one at a time, scoop the ricotta mixture out onto the noodles and spread it out over the noodle. Start at one end and carefully roll the noodle up. Place it seam side down in the baking pan..
- Once they are all rolled, pour the remaining white sauce evenly over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top, then cover the pan with foil..
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, until completely hot throughout and the cheese begins to turn golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and garnish with some chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan. Garlicky shrimp scampi and creamy, cheesy lasagna come together into one incredibly comforting These roll-ups are great for shrimp, pasta and cheese lovers! You can make it all the way through if Cook the lasagna noodles just under al dente. Drain them and rinse them in cold water to stop the. Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with I choose a white wine to go with this.