Simmered Red Sea Bream.
You can have Simmered Red Sea Bream using 7 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Simmered Red Sea Bream
- You need 2 of Red sea bream fillets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of ★ Sauce ★.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of Sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Simmered Red Sea Bream instructions
- Score the fish skin..
- Add all ingredients for the sauce plus the ginger into a pot..
- Add fillets with the cuts facing up, and turn the heat to medium..
- When the sauce is slightly boiling, use a spoon and pour over the cuts for a few times..
- Cover with a small lid so that it sits on top of the fish (otoshibuta) and simmer for 10 minutes over low to medium heat..
- Plate and serve..