Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato.
This Delicious Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato using 9 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato
- It’s 1 of Ribeye Steak.
- Prepare 1 of Idaho Potato.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Graded Cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Bacon Bits.
Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato step by step
- Fire up your grill. Place steak on plate and salt, pepper, garlic salt, and worchestershire sauce to taste. Melt butter and rub in on both sides and set aside till grill is ready..
- Place on grill and cook 3 to 6 minutes depending on thickness of steak and turn over and repeat. Remove from heat..
- Wash potato, wrap in saran wrap and place in microwave for 4 minutes. Turn over and 4 minutes. Repeat for 8 to 12 minutes, minutes each turn. Add salt, pepper, butter, cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits. Enjoy!.