Clam and bacon pasta. Clams, garlic, bacon and Parmesan cheese flavor this hearty pasta dish from Darlene Hicks. "It's been a favorite for years," she writes from her home in Arcata, California. "A side salad and garlic bread complete the meal." Clams and bacon form a delectable union enhanced by wine-flavored tomato sauce. We recommend chopped clams, which are sold in refrigerated containers. Review Body: The linguine with bacon, clams and tomato sauce was so yummy and quite easy to make.
Stir parsley and half of bacon into clams. Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining bacon. Saute until bacon is cooked and garlic and onions are tender. This Yummy Clam and bacon pasta using 7 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Clam and bacon pasta
- Prepare 300 g of spaghetti.
- It’s of Shimeji mashrooms.
- Prepare 30 g of Bacon.
- You need 200 g of clams.
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage.
- Prepare 10 g of butter.
- You need Table spoon of 1 soy sauce.
Continue to cook, stirring, until heated through. Stir in pasta sauce, clams and half the parsley; cover. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Discard any clams that do not open.
Clam and bacon pasta instructions
- Boil water in the pan. Add spaghetti in the pan and boil it for 7 minutes until spaghetti become just al dente..
- Add clams, bacon,Shimegi mash rooms and cabbage in the pan and boil them for 5 minutes until clams open and cooked through..
- Add butter and soysauce in the pan..
Spoon remaining clams and sauce over pasta; top with remaining parsley and bacon. Clams and bacon form a delectable union enhanced by wine-flavored tomato sauce. Wine Recommendation: The full flavor of the clams and the acidity. Stir in clams, cream cheese, cucumber salad dressing, and bacon. Grease a baking sheet; set aside.