Rib Eye steak.
You can cook Rib Eye steak using 6 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Rib Eye steak
- It’s 1 lb of rib eye steaks 1 inch thick.
- Prepare of Rub.
- You need 1 tbl of spoon butter.
- It’s of Rub.
- You need of Equal parts salt,pepper, garlic powder.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce powder for dusting. (Secret).
Rib Eye steak instructions
- Rub steak with your SPG mix. Let sit out on counter while pan is getting hot..
- Preheat pan. I use an old high carbon pan that can handle high heat. I use a electric stove so I put my burner like 6,7 med high..
- Right before you put your steak in pan splash some olive oil then put steak right away. Let first side sear for a couple minutes. Move steak around pan to get even sear..
- Flip steak, let sear for 2 minutes. Lightly dust the first side with the Worcestershire powder. Drop butter in pan and swish around pan..
- Flip and lightly dust with the Worcestershire powder. Move the steak around in the butter to coat..
- Cook to desired doneness. These times are for med rare. Let rest for a few minutes before serving..