Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes.
You can cook Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes using 15 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes
- You need of Strip Seared NY.
- Prepare 1 lb of New York Strip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (diced).
- You need of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.