Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley.
This Yummy Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley using 23 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley
- It’s of Ribeye.
- Prepare 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Horse Radish Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Zoodle Medley.
- Prepare 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.