Spinalis Dorsi (Ribeye Cap Steak).
This Tasty Spinalis Dorsi (Ribeye Cap Steak) using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinalis Dorsi (Ribeye Cap Steak)
- It’s 1 lb of ribeye cap.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Horseradish sauce.
- It’s of Course kosher salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Spinalis Dorsi (Ribeye Cap Steak) instructions
- Start by setting the butter out to room temp and then adding about a tbsp of horseradish or to taste along with salt to taste and whip it, cover with plastic wrap..
- Set your steak out to get to room temp. Brush with olive oil and season the fat side. Set your grill to medium and cook roughly 4 minutes fat side down turning 2 minutes in to cross hatch. At this time season the lean side. Pull off direct heat and finish cooking lean side down for an additional 4 minutes or until it reaches 125 to 130 and remove..
- Slather the steak with the butter and tent with foil and allow to rest. Put the steak on a cutting board and slice. Pour the reserved juices from what it was resting in into a ramekin and mix well to form a sauce and drizzle over the sliced steak or serve on the side..
- Don’t be worried about the rosy red color of the meat. This tender cut retains that color and tenderness so judge only by the internal temp..