Simmered Squid and Potatoes♪.
This Delicious Simmered Squid and Potatoes♪ using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Squid and Potatoes♪
- It’s 2 of Raw squid.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (roughly chopped).
- You need 800 ml of ● Water.
- It’s 80 ml of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ● Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Bonito dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Simmered Squid and Potatoes♪ instructions
- Remove the innards and wash the squid, cut into 1cm rings and briefly boil. Soak the potatoes for about 10 minutes in cold water..
- Put the ● ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Add the squid to step 2 and cover with a drop lid (otoshibuta). Simmer for 25 minutes over a medium heat..
- Add the mirin, simmer for 5 minutes, and it's done..