Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp.
This Appetizing Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp using 13 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 pound of jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- It’s 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cold butter cut into pieces.
- It’s 2 of chopped green onions.
Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..